By default, you have no email account set up. The main username may look like it is setup as an email, but if you wish to use it, you will need to add it as an email account.
The instructions below will guide you through creating an email account in your mPanel control panel.
To create an email account:
- First, you need to log into your mPanel.
- In the Email section, click Email Accounts.
- In the Email field, type the name you want and select the domain name from the drop-down menu below.
- In the Password field, type the desired password and then confirm it in the second box.
- Make a selection for Mailbox Quota.
- Click Create Account.
It’s that easy. You now have your newly created mailbox.
There are now a few ways in which you can login to this mailbox to view the mail.
To view in webmail, go to https://webmail.yourdomain.com (As long as this domain is hosted on our platform)
To have the mailbox on a device you own such as a computer or mobile and access the email via a mail application such as Outlook or Mail for iOS, you will need to follow the instructions on this page.
You can come back to this page at any time to view these settings, make changes to the password and also change the mailbox quota size.