If you need a technical genius to help you on your way, here are some ways of getting in touch:
- You can raise support tickets via your online portal for most technical issues and this is also where we will respond, if your email address is verified on our system, you will get a notification when we reply to your ticket.
- You can give our team a call on 0330 223 4293 for any technical support need, from domains to servers.
- Finally you can always email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, please note, emailing our support team is a slower method of obtaining support, we usually respond within a 72 hour period.
Account Support, Billing or General
If you have an account or billing query, then here are a few ways of getting in touch:
- If you can access your account, you can raise a ticket in the usual way from your portal, if not don’t worry, there are other ways of getting in touch with us.
- You can call our team on 0330 223 4293 for account support, billing enquiries, domain enquiries, technical support and pretty much anything else, we love to talk!
- You can email us at email@example.com or for account related enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can always tweet our team @monkeyhostuk but note, this account is not monitored 24/7 so if you have an emergency, we might not get it straight away!